What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Top SIMS social gaming insider dares to reveal never before seen secrets the other gurus don’t want you to know.
- Don’t waste your hard earned money buying Sim cash and social points – get it FREE
- Don’t buy guides that require your account information after you order
- Don’t use other strategies and hacks that will get your account banned
- Don’t run around poor because you don’t know these simple secrets
- You get all the latest guide updates as content is added
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Sims Social Secrets scores 61.91/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.simssocialsecrets.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: simssocialsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to simssocialsecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)